Web Print allows you to print PDF documents or images from your own laptop while connected to Capilano University Wi-Fi.
- Connect to Capilano University Wi-Fi by following the instructions for connecting to CapU-Guest or eduroam wireless networks.
- Go to the Web Print website where you should see a login screen.
- Enter your username (in the form of firstnamelastname e.g. johnsmith5) in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
- Click Log in.
- From the menu on the left side, click Web Print.
- In the Web Print screen, click Submit a Job to start.
- Select a printer from the list or search using the Quick Find field.
- Once you have selected a printer, click Print Options and Account Selection at the bottom right of the webpage.
- Choose how many copies you would like to print, select Charge to my personal account and click Upload Documents.
- Click Upload from computer, select your document(s) and click Open. Click Upload & Complete to print.
- You will see a summary page with a list of your printouts.
- Walk over to the printer to pick up your printout.
If you did not find what you were looking for, contact IT Services.