Learn about our faculty platform for work-integrated learning (WIL) and practical opportunities.
If you're looking to integrate WIL or practical learning opportunities with your program, our e-learn platform provides you with the information you need to get started.
e-learn: the hub for faculty resources
On the e-learn platform, you can find information for:
- Instructors: how to add WIL to your course or program, activities and resources, safety and risk management forms and more.
- Your students: shareable resources to ensure students make the most of the practical learning opportunity.
- The community partners you work with: contracts and key documents such as placement agreements, timesheets, and injury reports.
How to access e-learn
To access resources, you need to enrol in the "WIL" module in e-learn as you would with a course.
- Visit the WIL module. If you're already on the platform, you can also search courses to find the module called "Work Integrated Learning Co-Lab Resources."
- If prompted, sign in using your university credentials.
If you have any trouble enrolling in the WIL Co-Lab Hub, contact email@example.com.