Learn about our faculty platform for work-integrated learning (WIL) and practical opportunities.
If you're looking to integrate WIL or practical learning opportunities with your program, our eLearn platform provides you with the information you need to get started.
eLearn: the hub for faculty resources
On the eLearn platform, you can find information for:
- Instructors: how to add WIL to your course or program, activities and resources, safety and risk management forms and more.
- Your students: shareable resources to ensure students make the most of the practical learning opportunity.
- The community partners you work with: contracts and key documents such as placement agreements, timesheets and injury reports.
How to access eLearn
To access resources, you need to enrol in the "WIL" module in eLearn as you would with a course.
- Visit the WIL module. If you're already on the platform, you can also search courses to find the module called "Work Integrated Learning Co-Lab Resources."
- If prompted, sign in using your university credentials.
If you have any trouble enrolling in the WIL Co-Lab Hub, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.