We are pleased to work with many counsellors, agents and recruiting partners from around the world.
Information for students
Things for students to know if considering agent services:
- It’s up to you whether or not to use an agent.
- Using an agent doesn’t guarantee admission or special treatment, or that you’ll get approved for a study permit.
- CapU doesn’t monitor the business practices of educational agencies.
- Your tuition fees must be paid to CapU and not to the agent.
- If your agent is recognized by CapU, you can ask them to show you their Capilano University Certificate or Agreement.
- If you have concerns about an agency representing CapU, email us at email@example.com.
Information for agents
Applying to become an agent?
CapU is currently not looking for new agents. Thank you for your interest.
Request promotional materials
Use this online form to Request Materials from CapU.
Join a live agent training webinar
Agent training webinars are for those who already have an agent agreement or have been invited to attend a live agent training session.
|Date||Time (Pacific Standard Time)||Zoom Registration Link|
|Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021||9 – 10 a.m.||Register Now|
|Tuesday, March 2, 2021||10 – 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Wednesday, March 10, 2021||10 – 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Thursday, March 25, 2021||10 - 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Wednesday, March 31, 2021||10 - 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Tuesday, April 13, 2021||10 - 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Thursday, April 22, 2021||10 - 11 a.m.||Register Now|
|Wednesday, April 28, 2021||9:30 - 10:30 a.m.||Register Now|
|Tuesday, May 4, 2021||10 - 11 a.m.||Register Now|