We are pleased to work with many counsellors, agents and recruiting partners from around the world.
Considering using agent services to apply to CapU?
Things for students to know:
- It’s up to you whether or not to use an agent.
- Using an agent doesn’t guarantee admission or special treatment, or that you’ll get approved for a study permit.
- CapU doesn’t monitor the business practices of educational agencies.
- Your tuition fees must be paid to CapU and not to the agent.
- If your agent is recognized by CapU, you can ask them to show you their Capilano University Certificate or Agreement.
- If you have concerns about an agency representing Capilano University, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying to become an agent?
CapU is currently not looking for new agents. Thank you for your interest.
Request promotional materials
Use this online form to request promotional materials from Capilano University.
International Student Guide
|Download the International Student Guide 2019 – 2020|
|Looking for a quick guide to services, application steps, fees, English requirements and important contacts for international students?
Download the International Student Guide 2019 – 2020 (pdf).