- Go to the Settings on your Android device and click on Accounts.
- Click on Add account within the Accounts screen.
- From the options presented, click Exchange.
- On the Add your email address screen, type your Capilano University email (email@example.com) in the Enter your email field and click NEXT.
- Type your password in the Password field and click NEXT.
- A pop-up may appear asking to send information in order to detect the appropriate settings for your email account. Click OK to continue.
- Within the Incoming server settings screen, ensure that the following information is correct:
Username: Your Capilano University email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: Your password
Security type: SSL/TLS
- Click NEXT.
- Your device will check the server settings and you will see a Validating server settings screen while this is happening.
- Once the account is validated, choose your Account options and click NEXT.
- Your device will ask for your permission to turn on features associated with Exchange accounts. Click OK to accept.
- Your device will summarize the features associated with Exchange accounts and ask you to accept by clicking ACTIVATE.
- Once the account is ready, you can choose an Account name and then click NEXT to complete the setup.
- Add an email account using advanced setup.
- Add an email account to Outlook - PC, Mac, Mobile