Capilano University classrooms contain varying levels of technology. Depending on the level of technology, a classroom may be labelled as a classroom, hybrid classroom or a computer lab.
At a minimum, each classroom has a teaching podium with:
- computer and monitor
- digital projector
- DVD or Blu-ray player
- audio system with controls
- document camera, and
- connectivity for your laptop
A classroom also has tables or desks, chairs, whiteboard and screen.
A hybrid classroom also has shared computers around the perimeter.
A computer lab has a computer for each student.
A Cisco video conference room system is currently available in the following rooms:
All types can be booked through the room bookings website where you can also see further details for each specific classroom.
Within the Self-Help page you can find solutions to common problems:
- I need a key to access the podium in the classroom or computer lab I booked
- I need certain equipment for my class
- I need to access my files from the podium computer
- Using the Cisco video conference room system