The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees are provincial credentials offered at Capilano University, and are designed to provide an educational experience that lay a strong foundation for further study.
In addition to general Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees, Associate Degrees with the following specializations are offered: Biology, Creative Writing, English and Psychology.
- Use the BC Transfer Guide to find out course equivalencies between Capilano University and other post-secondary institutions.
CapU courses with university transfer credit to Simon Fraser University, University of British Columbia-Vancouver, University of British Columbia- Okanagan, University of Victoria, or the University of Northern British Columbia will count towards the Associate Degree.
- All general and specific requirements must be met, but institutions may set higher standards or additional requirements on top of these.
- Courses cannot count as duplicate credits.
- A program GPA of 2.0 is calculated on all courses used towards the associate degree.
- The number of credits for particular courses are determined by the institution granting the degree. The number of total credits awarded can be different from one institution to another.
Visit our Program Planners page for program specific requirements.