2014-2015 Budget Update
On Tuesday, June 10, the Board of Directors of Capilano University adopted the 2014-15 Budget. Additionally, they confirmed the discontinuance of the programs and courses suspended in the 2013-14 Budget.
The Board, the Senate and the Executive would like to thank the university community for their support and contributions to the 2014-15 Budget process through the 5% budget reduction initiative conducted in February. This has been another challenging budget year, one where every department had to make difficult decisions to help achieve a balanced budget for the university. This campus-wide process, while difficult, was integral to ensuring Capilano meets its requirement for a balanced budget, while maintaining our focus on positive outcomes for Cap students.
President, Capilano University
- Financial Letter from Ministry of Advanced Education (October 16, 2013) (pdf)
- Board Budget Policy B.206 (pdf)
- Draft Annual Strategic Priorities (November 21, 2013) (pdf)
- Historical Budget Summaries – 2009-2014 (pdf)
- Senate Budget Advisory Committee
- 2014 Core Review Letter (December 17, 2013) (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Budget Process Overview (March 28, 2014) (pdf)
- 2014-2015 Budget FAQs (June 23, 2014) (pdf)