Learn how to become a career coach for your high school student.
Are you the parent of a high school student? Would you like to help them with their post-secondary choices and career goals? Parents as Career Coaches is a four-hour interactive workshop designed to give you the skills and confidence you need.
- concepts of coaching
- practical tools for coaching your student
- research skills to support your student
Workshops are held in school districts around the Lower Mainland and Victoria in the Fall and Spring terms. You’ll need to register and are requested to attend both sessions.
For more information about workshops in your school district, contact:
- Marion Haythorne at email@example.com
- your District Parent Advisory Council, or
- your District Career Counsellor