All of CapU's Study Abroad Programs are subject to safe and secure travel and living conditions. These are determined by global and host country health and travel conditions, Government of Canada travel advisories and relevant Capilano University policies. Our decision to move ahead with or cancel a study abroad program is dependent upon academic, financial and well-being impacts and resources such as:
- Canada’s Global Affairs Travel Advisories
- World Health Organization
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- International SOS
- Capilano University’s partner institutions’ advisories and policies
- Individual student health, safety and well-being
Applications for in-person study abroad experiences are now open. We encourage all interested CapU students to apply. At present, we are conducting online interviews via MS teams or Zoom. We will inform all study abroad applicants of any changes related to processing study abroad applications resulting from the COVID-19 impact from email@example.com.