Our recruitment advisors can help you explore your options before you apply to CapU.
Choosing which school to attend is a big decision. You may know what programs interest you, but you still need to know the finer details – such as admission requirements, courses, credentials offered, and how long it will take to complete.
Our recruitment advisors can help prospective students with:
- educational planning
- course selection, and
- information about transferring from another institution.
Book an appointment
Domestic applicants may contact our recruitment advisors by:
- emailing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling into the student recruitment line at 604 986 1911, local 7468
- attending a drop-in advising session (on a "first come, first served" basis)
- Wednesday and Friday: 1–4 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
International applicants may contact the admissions advisors at the Wong and Trainor Centre for International Experience.