As a student at Capilano University, your Capilano University account provides access to:
Passwords used to gain access to the University systems and applications must be unique; and must not be used for non-University services, including but not limited to personal banking, online shopping sites, and social media sites.
Note: Your CapU password must be at least 14 characters long.
Account passwords must not contain:
- the user’s given name, surname, or preferred name;
- the user’s Capilano University username;
- student number or employee number;
- previously used password; and
- a known compromised or commonly used weak password.
Passwords must be changed at a minimum every calendar year (365 days).
Within the Self-Help section, you can find solutions to common problems.