The Centre for International Experience (CIE) has temporarily relocated to the Birch Building, room BR212.
For the latest international student updates related to the Return to Campus and COVID-19, please visit Return-to-Campus information for International Students.
There are many housing options to choose from when you’re coming to study at Capilano University.
If you’d like to live close to your classes, consider the CapU Residence. Located just a short distance from our North Vancouver campus, the residence offers an affordable, safe and convenient housing option.
At the CapU Residence you get:
- a fully furnished room
- an all-you-can-eat meal plan
- high-speed wireless internet
- access to shared TV lounges
- study rooms
- free laundry
- events, programming and support.
Learn more and apply for the CapU Residence.
Living off campus
If you want to explore your options for living off campus, the following resources will be useful:
- Capilano University Students' Union (CSU) Housing Registry lists available rental housing in the Lower Mainland. You can even post your own 'housing wanted' notice.
- Global Education City offers furnished residence options for short-term and long-term students.
- Craigslist Vancouver offers listings of private accommodations for rent in Metro Vancouver.