All students applying to Capilano University go through EducationPlannerBC (EPBC), a website colleges and universities across British Columbia use to handle applications.
Ready to Apply to CapU?
Apply for admission if you are:
- A new student applying to Capilano University for the first time. New students can also apply for entrance awards. See if you quality for an award.
Apply for readmission if you are:
- A returning student. You're a returning student if you haven't attended classes for a full term (either Fall or Spring).
- A current student who wishes to change programs.
What you'll need before you begin
Before starting your application to CapU, make sure you have this information.
- Your personal and contact information
- The names of high school(s), university(s) or college(s) that you've attended (or are currently attending) and the dates you were a student
- The name of the 1-2 CapU programs you would like to apply to. You are accessed for your first choice, so make sure your first choice is your number one program of choice
- PDF copies of your high school, university or college transcripts
- If applicable, a PDF copy of your English language assessment
- A credit card for your $50 application fee
Have a question?
Visit the How to Apply section to learn more.
For general inquiries and guidance to the application process, contact our recruitment office:
604 986 1911, ext. 7468
Library Building, room LB152
For international students, get in touch with our Wong and Trainor Centre for International Experience (CIE):
604 990 7914
Library Building, room LB127
India office: email@example.com