Are you planning to be on campus alone? Do your instructor, family, friends or anyone else know your plans? Have you thought about a check-in plan?
If you are planning to work or study alone on campus or at our other learning locations, you should have a plan that includes:
- Letting someone know when you arrive and how long you intend to be there;
- Letting someone know when you leave and how long it will take to reach your next destination; and
- Providing instructions on what to do if you don't check in as planned.
Apps and resources to keep you safe:
- Check in and check out with security
- Download and use the CapU Safe App, it includes a working/studying alone check-in tool, as well as safe walk and friend walk service
For more information on ways to stay safe when working or studying alone, please reach out to CapU's health and safety team at email@example.com.