Welcome to eLearn
eLearn.capu.ca is Capilano University's new location for our Learning Management System.
Be sure to change your bookmarks from moodle.capilanou.ca to elearn.capu.ca!
You can access your course website on eLearn by following the instructions below.
- Before you can log in to eLearn for the very first time, ensure that you have chosen your password by following the Logging into Your Accounts instructions.
- Go to the eLearn website.
- On campus, you will be automatically logged in to eLearn using the username you sign in to the computer with.
- Off campus, you can sign in once and won’t be prompted again when accessing other services, such as Office 365 and email.
- Firefox users, you will need to sign in each time you visit eLearn.
- If prompted, enter your username or email (in the form of firstnamelastname e.g. johnsmith5) in the Username field and your password in the Password field.
- Please visit the Faculty Help section on eLearn for more information on how to find your course and use the eLearn website.