One reason you may not be receiving an email is that it was marked as spam. You can follow the instructions below to verify if this is what happened to the email.
- Go to the SpamTitan website.
- Enter your email address (in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org e.g. email@example.com) in the Email Address field and your password in the Password field.
- Click Login.
- You will see a list of spam emails.
- Locate the missing email and select it.
- Click Whitelist above the list of spam emails.
Note: Whitelisting an email will deliver the spam email to your email INBOX and ensure that future emails from the sender will not be marked as spam.
- The email will be delivered to your email INBOX and future emails from the sender will not be marked as spam.
- Ensure that the student has looked in the Spam or Junk folders for the emails.
- Ensure that the student can receive other email; the student should contact IT Services if they can't receive any emails.
- Check that the student is enrolled in your course.
- Check that you are using the correct email address for the class list.
- If the student is enrolled in your course and you are using the correct email address, please contact IT Services for further troubleshooting.
Please contact IT Services with your current username and the desired display name.
Please note that this will only change the display name for your Capilano University email.