If caring for people and places is what you're all about then you should enrol in one of CapU's Global and Community Studies programs.
Understanding and making an impact on the world around us is what makes our students get up in the morning. Our programs focus on the things that matter to communities such as wellness, good governance and diversified economies as well international development and ways to enjoy different cultures and environments.
As a CapU student, you will be empowered to shape your world through a general education curriculum called Cap Core, which is a framework for selecting courses that help you become a well-rounded, successful professional.
Do you want to blaze your own career path? Discover what our Faculty of Global & Community Studies programs have to offer.
Be the first to hear about Information Nights and other news, by signing up for our newsletter.
The program profiles illustrated below are the most recently approved. Students wishing to view older program profiles should refer to the Capilano University Calendar for the year they began the program, or consult with an academic advisor for a copy of their program plan.
- Associate of Arts Degree - Global Stewardship
- Bachelor of Tourism Management Degree
- Hotel and Resort Management Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- Human Kinetics Diploma - Exercise Science
- Human Kinetics Diploma - Physical Education
- Local Government Administration Advanced Certificate
- Local Government Administration Certificate
- Local Government Administration Diploma
- Local Government Leadership Development Certificate
- Outdoor Recreation Management Diploma
- Tourism Management Co-operative Education Diploma
- Tourism Management for International Students Diploma
- Tourism Marketing and Development Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- Tourism Marketing Citation