You can make payments to Capilano University through any of the following options below.
For student payments outside of Canada, Capilano University has now partnered with Flywire to process International student fees. Please visit our Flywire page or our international payments page for more information.
Online banking/Bill payment
Making a bill payment is our easiest and most preferred method of payment. Simply use your online banking/mobile app:
- Make a bill payment by adding "Capilano University" as a bill payee
- Your account number is your 9 digit Capilano University student number
- You can confirm payment has been received by viewing your Account Summary by Term by logging into your myCapU Account.
It could take up to three business days for your payment transaction to show up in your student account. Hang on to your bank payment receipt until you’re sure the payment has gone through and shows up in your student account.
If you require assistance with your online bill payment, please contact your bank directly.
CapU student account
International students can pay by credit card through your myCapU Account. This option does not accept debit, visa debit or debit Mastercard payments.
- Cheques are to be made out to Capilano University and must include your student number
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted and will be returned to the student
- If a cheque is returned for any reason (such as NSF, Account Closed, invalid Date, etc.) the University will charge a penalty of $40 and the student will be contacted
The Student Financial Accounts/Cashier's Office also accepts:
- Passport to Education Award booklets from the Ministry of Education
- Credit card payments for international student tuition and student fees
- contract payments for those students who are sponsored by an agency (e.g. band funding, HRSDC)
- designated scholarships, bursaries, and awards that students receive from external sources outside the University.
We do not accept:
- Cash payment for credit and non-credit tuition and student fees
- Credit card payments for domestic student tuition and student fees
- Dogwood District/Authority Award Scholarships
- Grade 12 Graduation Program Examination Scholarships.
For more information on the scholarships above, please visit the Ministry of Advanced Education
Student Financial Accounts/Cashier’s Office Hours
Library Building, Room 140-2055 Purcell Way
North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H5
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|Friday||9am - 4pm|
|Closed weekends and holidays|
Higher Ed Points Program
You can pay your school fees with Aeroplan Miles, TD Points, or CIBC Points through the HigherEdPoints.com program. With this partnership, students can use Aeroplan Miles to cover their fees at Capilano. If you have 35,000 Aeroplan Miles, that works out to $250 worth of credits at CapU. For more information and to set up an account, visit the HigherEdPoints website.
As of Fall 2010, Capilano University is no longer accepting payments by credit cards for domestic student tuition and fees.