Microsoft Teams is a program that allows participants to chat, video conference, share files, share device screens, and work collaboratively from anywhere. Teams is available to all CapU employees and students as part of the Office 365 suite of applications.
Installing the Teams desktop and/or mobile application onto your device provides the most functionality and best experience.
Not ready to download the Teams application? Teams is also available on the web through your browser. Note: Some features may be limited when accessing Teams through the web browser application.
CapU Microsoft Teams training, tips and answers to common questions.
If you're looking for help with Teams take a look at these resources:
- Microsoft Teams Governance (pdf)
- Settings, communications and naming your MS Team
- File Storing - OneDrive vs Teams and SharePoint (pdf)
- Teams Training Resources
- Meeting Features
- Microsoft Teams FAQ
- Etiquette in Teams (pdf)
- Teams for Education (pdf)
- How to Delete a Teams and SharePoint Site (pdf)
- Can't find the answer you're looking for or want to share a tip? Give us your feedback.