This page explains the cost of tuition and the difference between tuition fees and student fees for Capilano University EAP students.

Tuition for EAP courses

Tuition is the amount students pay to register in a university course.

Tuition is not charged to:

  • Domestic students (Canadian citizens and permanent residents) for EAP levels 050 through 090.
  • Approved convention refugees for EAP levels 050 through 090.

Tuition is charged to:

  • International students at all EAP levels.
  • All EAP students (international and domestic) in EAP 100 and EAP 101.

Capilano University student fees

Student fees support services at Capilano University. Student fees are different from tuition. All EAP students at all EAP levels pay student fees.

Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG)

Domestic students may apply for the Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG) to help with incidental fees and textbook costs. The grant is based on financial need. To find out more and fill out an application form, visit Adult Upgrading Grants.

For more information on fees, visit the Tuition & Fees page or contact eap@capilanou.ca.

Visit us on social media


Have questions?

English for Academic Purposes (ESL)

604 984 4971
604 984 1718 (fax)
Birch Building, room BR344