Virtual computer labs allow students to use classroom software on their own devices.
Virtual computer labs utilize AppsAnywhere to provide a library of software accessible on-demand anywhere on or off-campus.
We are working to provide more virtual services and we will continue to develop AppsAnywhere.
Login with the same CapU account you would use to log into a campus computer. If this is the first time using AppsAnywhere you will be prompted to download and install the AppsAnywhere client.
Log in to get started with a brief tour.
System/browser requirements for using AppsAnywhere:
- AppsAnywhere Client v1.2.0
- Cloudpaging Player v9.1.9
- 64-bit Windows 7 or 10
- Recommended 8Gb memory
- All major browsers are supported, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- 64bit or 32bit applications, check individual application requirements on the AppsAnywhere portal
- High speed internet connection (50Mpbs or greater)
- OSX (Apple), iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android & Linux are not supported