Accepting applications now!
|Destinations||Early Deadline||Late Deadline|
|Fall 2021||20+ destinations||February 8, 2021||N/A|
|Spring 2022||20+ destinations||February 8, 2021||September 30 or until filled|
Your Classroom Has No Borders.
"Getting an overseas experience while in university is an incredible opportunity – take it! Your learning isn’t just limited to the classroom. I grew so much in independence and resilience. You begin to see things through a global lens, which you’ll find invaluable when you return home. You won’t regret an international exchange. Go do it!”
Bachelor of Tourism Management Student
Spring 2020 Study Abroad Exchange, Innsbruck, Austria
As a CapU student, you are encouraged to immerse yourself in global experiences beyond the classroom. By engaging in a study abroad program at one of CapU's partner institutions, you have the opportunity to expand your global competence and networks, internationalize your degree and resume, and propel yourself in extraordinary ways, all while earning credits toward your degree or diploma for the same tuition fee you pay at CapU.
CapU offers full-term exchange programs within the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Tourism Management Degree
- Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts Degree
- Bachelor of Communication Studies Degree
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (IDEA)
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (Paralegal) Degree
- International Management Graduate Diploma (Master level)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Care and Education Degree
Start planning your study abroad adventure in your second year (or even earlier!) to go abroad in your third year of studies. You will meet the minimum eligibility criteria if you:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.67 and are in good academic standing;
- Are enrolled as a full-time student (9 credits) at CapU;
- Have completed a minimum of 60 credits before departure;
- Plan to return for at least one major semester (fall or spring) as a full-time student; and
- Have a passport that’s valid for international travel six months past your return date.