Accepting applications now!
|Term||Destinations||Early Deadline||Late Deadline|
|Summer 2023||Summer Programs||January 31, 2023*||Not applicable|
|Fall 2023||Destinations||January 31, 2023||February 16, 2023 or until filled|
|Spring 2024||Destinations||January 31, 2023||September 29, 2023 or until filled|
|Summer 2024||Destinations||January 31, 2023||Early fall (date to be announced)|
|*Inquire about available spots before applying. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Disney International Program 2023 (June-Dec 2023) applications open now until January 31, 2023!
Your Classroom Has No Borders.
"To be able to meet friends so fast that have my back in such a genuine way made me really, really excited about my life in Aarhus.”
Sophia Anastasia Juliet Berezowski
Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts Student
Spring 2022 Full-Term Exchange, Denmark
As a CapU student, you are encouraged to immerse yourself in global experiences beyond the classroom. By engaging in a study abroad program at one of CapU's partner institutions, you have the opportunity to expand your global competence and networks, internationalize your degree and resume, and propel yourself in extraordinary ways, all while earning credits toward your degree or diploma for the same tuition fee you pay at CapU.
CapU offers full-term exchange programs within the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
- Bachelor of Tourism Management Degree
- Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts Degree
- Bachelor of Communication Studies Degree
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (IDEA)
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (Paralegal) Degree
- International Management Graduate Diploma (Master level)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Care and Education Degree
Start planning your study abroad adventure in your second year (or even earlier!) to go abroad in your third year of studies. You will meet the minimum eligibility criteria if you:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.67 and are in good academic standing;
- Are enrolled as a full-time student (9 credits) at CapU;
- Have completed a minimum of 60 credits before departure;
- Plan to return for at least one major semester (fall or spring) as a full-time student; and
- Have a passport that is valid for international travel six months past your return date.