COVID-19 Important Notice
For the latest study abroad program updates related to COVID-19, please visit capilanou.ca/covid-19/students.
Accepting applications now!
|Destinations||Early Deadline||Late Deadline|
|Spring 2021||20+ destinations||January 31, 2020||September 30 or until filled|
|Summer 2021||20+ destinations||January 31, 2020||September 30 or until filled|
Your Classroom Has No Borders.
"These past four months have been the best months of my life. My study abroad experience not only allowed me to make lifelong friends and develop my network but also develop myself"
Tourism Management Co-op Education Diploma Bachelor of Tourism Management Student
As a CapU student, you will internationalize your degree, your resume and your network by studying at one of CapU's partner institutions and living in another country — for the same tuition fee you normally pay at CapU.
CapU offers full-term exchange programs within the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts
- Bachelor of Communication Studies Degree
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication (IDEA)
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (Paralegal) Degree
- International Management Graduate Diploma (Master level)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Care and Education Degree.
Students typically apply in their second year of studies to go abroad in their third. The minimum eligibility criteria are met if they:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.67 and are in good academic standing;
- Are enrolled as a full-time student (9 credits) at CapU;
- Have completed a minimum of 60 credits before departure;
- Plan to return for at least one major semester (fall or spring) as full-time students; and
- Have a passport that’s valid for international travel six months past their return date.