Virtual Desktop replacing Terminal Services
Please note that a new service, Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), for CapU employees is now available, and Terminal Services will end on February 1, 2023.
Employees currently using Terminal Services are encouraged to download the new virtual desktop app. Information about the new service is available on the Virtual Desktop page.
IT Services provides off-campus access to allow employees access to internal-only resources (such as Argos, Banner, and J drive) off-campus.
There are two different methods of accessing internal resources off campus, and you should choose which method fits your requirements best.
If you only wish to access Frontlines off campus, please follow the Accessing Frontlines instructions for quick access.
- Available everywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
- The best solution for using your work laptop off campus.
- Provides access to Capilano University internal-only websites such as Frontlines, Terminalfour, Argos, Banner, Timesheets.
- Allows access to documents and software on your computer at home.
- The best solution for quick and easy access to an internal-only resource from your personal computer.
- Easy access to Capilano University internal-only websites such as Frontlines, Terminalfour, Argos, Banner, Timesheets.
- access to network drives (G, J and M drives)
- access to Capilano University-provided software:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Teams and Zoom
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project