Access to Frontlines
CapVPN is no longer required for Frontlines access off-campus. Employees can now simply sign in using your CapU account.
CapVPN is still required for other internal resources such as Argos, Banner, J drive, etc.
IT Services provides off-campus access to allow employees access to internal only resources (such as Argos, Banner, J drive) off campus.
There are two different methods of accessing internal resources off campus and you should choose which method fits your requirements best.
If you only wish to access Frontlines off campus, please follow the Accessing Frontlines instructions for quick access.
- Available everywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
- The best solution for using your work laptop off campus.
- Provides access to Capilano University internal only websites such as Frontlines, Ektron, Argos, Banner, Timesheets.
- Allows access to documents and software on your computer at home.
- Only available within Canada, unless you use capVPN before connecting to Terminal Services.
- The best solution for quick and easy access to an internal only resource from your personal computer.
- Easy access to Capilano University internal only websites such as Frontlines, Ektron, Argos, Banner, Timesheets.
- access to network drives (G, J and M drives)
- access to Capilano University provided software:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project