We are pleased to offer campus tours for future international students. Enjoy a scenic walk through our beautiful North Vancouver campus with a student ambassador as your guide and speak with an international admissions advisor following your tour.
To sign up for a Campus Tour, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Prepare for your tour:
- Guided tours are 25 minutes long and tour times vary Monday to Friday during office hours (see available dates and times listed in the form below).
- After selecting the day of your tour visit and submitting the form below, you will receive an email from us confirming the day and time of your tour.
- On the day of your confirmed campus tour, please meet your guide in the reception area of the Centre for International Experience located in the Library Building, room LB127. Please be on time!
- For Campus directions, including parking locations in either Parking Lot #1 or Short-term Parking Lot #7, please review our Campus Map (pdf).
- Tours run rain or shine, so be sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
CapU's Student Housing is located off-campus at 2420 Dollarton Highway in North Vancouver. To schedule a tour of our Student Housing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Info Sessions for International Students
As a prospective international student, we invite you to join one of our upcoming virtual info sessions. Here, you will be provided with a high-level overview of everything CapU has to offer, and why our institution might be the right fit for you.
Learn about our programs, admissions requirements, including English Language requirements, and how you can apply. Ask questions in real-time and find out how you can join our close-knit CapU community!
View Available Info Sessions for International Students
Have a specific question in mind?
Please fill out our International Admissions Advising Request form or join a drop-in Zoom session, and one of our International Admissions Advisors will be happy to connect with you to discuss your inquiry one-on-one.
If you are not an international student, you can request a campus tour by filling out the form at Visit CapU or you can reach our Domestic Recruitment team directly at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information through responsible information management practices. We collect, use, retain, disclose and dispose of personal information in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), other applicable legislation and Capilano University privacy management practices.
This form collects personal information for the purposes of fulfilling your information request. It is collected by Capilano University under (s)(26)(c) of FIPPA.
By submitting this form, you are providing your consent for Capilano University to collect and use this information for this purpose. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.