The CapU eLearn App allows students and instructors to access course materials. No setup is required other than logging in using your CapU credentials.
All users with a valid CapU login will be able to authenticate using this app. You can use the app to:
- browse the content of your course, even when offline,
- receive instant notification of messages and other events,
- quickly find and contact other people in your course,
- upload various types of files from your mobile device,
- view your course grades,
- and more!
- Upload a picture into your private file area
- Record an audio file and upload it into your private file area
- Send a private message to a course participant (can be done offline)
- Add a course participant to your phone contact
- Download and view some course resources
- Quick access to your course contents
- View calendar events
- Reminder notifications for calendar events
- Mobile Push notifications
- View all your past private messages and notifications
- Browse and download your private and course files
- View forum discussions
- Private messaging between users
- View your activity and course grades in a course
eLearn requires Android 4.4 or greater and iOS 9.0 or later. eLearn is compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
If you are having trouble logging into The CapU eLearn App, please do this first:
- Ensure you have the latest version of the app installed. To be sure, uninstall and re-install.
- Before you can log in to eLearn for the very first time, ensure that you have chosen your password by following the Logging into Your Accounts instructions.
- Enter your username and password. You do not need to enter your email address as your username.
For direct content issues, feedback, and suggestions, you can contact Capilano University’s IT Services at AskIT@capilanou.ca.
For any technical issues regarding the usability or compatibility of your phone, contact your service provider or check the App platform sites (iTunes, Google Play) troubleshooting guide.