The university has an annual plan for important dates and deadlines. You’ll find them listed on this page.
As a CapU student, it’s your responsibility to make note of dates and information that affect you or your courses.
Academic schedule and important dates
This document contains all add, drop and withdrawal deadlines, university closures, registration dates, exam periods and other important academic dates and schedules.
- Academic Schedule and Important Dates 2022-2023 (pdf) for Fall 2022 – Summer 2023
- Academic Schedule and Important Dates 2021-2022 (pdf) for Fall 2021 – Summer 2022
See Academic Schedule and Important Dates archive for previous years.
Registration dates and instructions
These documents contain all current registration dates including standard add, drop and withdrawal dates.
- Registration Dates and Instructions — Fall 2022 (pdf)
- Registration Dates and Instructions – Summer 2022 (pdf)
- Registration Dates and Instructions – Spring 2022 (pdf)
Non-standard add, drop and withdrawal dates
If your course or courses don’t comply with the standard term dates listed in the Registration Dates and Instructions noted above, you can find the non-standard add, drop and withdrawal dates here.
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates - Fall 2022 (pdf)
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates - Summer 2022 (pdf)
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates - Spring 2022 (pdf)
Capilano University Calendar
The is our official publication of the regulations, policies, programs, requirements and course descriptions for the academic year.
We produce it each year, and the content remains unchanged from the date it’s published until the calendar for the next academic year is published.
As a CapU student, you’re responsible for knowing and complying with the policies and requirements you’ll find in the calendar.
- CapU Calendar 2021-2022
- Capilano University 2020-2021 Calendar (pdf)
- Capilano University 2019-2020 Calendar (pdf)
See Capilano University Calendar for previous years.
In order to officially graduate from CapU, students must submit an Application for Graduation Assessment. There are three opportunities per academic year to graduate from Capilano University.
Graduation-related dates, deadlines, and more detailed information are available on our page.