The university has an annual plan for important dates and deadlines. You’ll find them listed on this page.
As a CapU student, it’s your responsibility to make note of dates and information that affect you or your courses.
Registration dates and instructions
This document contains all current registration dates including standard add, drop and withdrawal dates.
- Registration Dates and Instructions – Summer 2021 (pdf)
- Registration Dates and Instructions – Spring 2021 (pdf)
- Registration Dates and Instructions - Fall 2020 (pdf)
Non-standard add, drop and withdrawal dates
If your course or courses don’t comply with the standard term dates listed in the Registration Dates and Instructions noted above, you can find the non-standard add, drop and withdrawal dates here.
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates (pdf) for Spring 2021
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates (pdf) for Fall 2020
- Non-standard Add/Drop and Withdrawal Dates (pdf) for Summer 2020
Academic schedule and important dates
This document contains all add, drop and withdrawal deadlines, university closures, registration dates, exam periods and other important academic dates and schedules.
- Academic Schedule and Important Dates 2021-2022 (pdf) for Fall 2021 – Summer 2022
- Academic Schedule and Important Dates 2020-2021 (pdf) for Fall 2020 – Summer 2021
See Academic Schedule and Important Dates Archive for previous years.
Capilano University Calendar
The Capilano University Calendar is our official publication of the regulations, policies, programs, requirements and course descriptions for the academic year.
We produce it each year, and the content remains unchanged from the date it’s published until the calendar for the next academic year is published.
As a CapU student, you’re responsible for knowing and complying with the policies and requirements you’ll find in the calendar.
See Capilano University Calendar for previous years.