Learn about applying to your home province for student loans or grants when studying here at Capilano University.
Out of Province funding
If you’re from outside BC and want to apply for a student loan for your studies at CapU, you’ll have to apply to the province where you’re considered a resident. For student loan purposes, residency is defined as the last province you lived in for 12 continuous months without being a full-time student.
CapU’s Financial Aid and Awards office will work with all Canadian provinces to help our students obtain financial assistance. Learn more about your province’s student loan programs:
- Alberta Student Loans
- Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Manitoba Student Loans
- Ontario Student Loans
- Québec Student Loans
- Newfoundland Student Loans
- New Brunswick Student Loans
- Nova Scotia Student Loans
- Prince Edward Island Student Loans
- Yukon Territory Student Loans
- Northwest Territories Student Loans
- Nunavut Student Loans