Banner 9 is Soft Launched
The soft launch will include MoveUp, exempt, student-employees and administration. Faculty and student instances of Self-service and myCapU Account will be upgraded via multiple updates over the coming months.
On July 27, improvements to the Employee Self-service section of the Banner 9 system soft-launched for non-faculty employees; MoveUP, exempt, student-employees and administration.
The faculty and student sections of Self-service and myCapU Account will be upgraded in phases over the coming months.
Why are we making these changes?
This upgrade will add functionality, mobile friendly design, and improved usability from your desktop, remote computer or mobile device.
New features include:
- New look & feel, with more intuitive navigation including a self-service dashboard.
- Updatable direct deposit information.
- Colour coded leave balances: green – good, orange – zero, red – insufficient.
- CapCard ID photo will automatically appear on the self-service dashboard.
- Updatable personal details including: preferred name, personal pronoun, gender identification, personal email address, phone numbers, home address, emergency contacts.