Indigenous Independent Digital Filmmaking Certificate
Faculty of Fine & Applied Arts
School of Motion Picture Arts
This program does not accept applications. However students can apply to the Indigenous Independent Digital Filmmaking Diploma and work towards earning this credential.
- Prove their creative and analytical storytelling ability by producing a treatment, outline and script for two short productions as well as an executed research plan for a fact-based story.
- Prove their leadership and management skills by developing and producing two final video productions complete with a production package for each and with the support of a crew made up of their peers.
- Demonstrate introductory technical production skills in camera, lighting, sound, editing, soundtracks, graphics, credits and effects.
- Develop and organize personal and professional components of their portfolio as well as present three different story ideas in classroom presentations and develop information for festival submissions and proposals.
- Apply Aboriginal and professional practices and protocols during their productions.
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 31.00
Have questions about this program?
Student Information Services
604 984 4900 604 984 1798 (fax) Birch Building, room BR230 CapUinfo@capilanou.ca