The Grip Work for Digital Imaging and Film program prepares you for a role as a grip in motion picture, digital imaging and commercial production.
The technical hands-on training methods help build a strong understanding of the procedures, methods and requirements for working as a grip.
Practical training helps you build the skills you'll need to be effective and safe at an entry level, and provide the foundation for rapid on-the-job advancement.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 3.00
Jun 1, 2021 - May 3, 2022
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Mar 7, 2022
Fee Payment Deadline
May 2, 2022 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.