If you're an adult learner looking to apply to post-secondary institutions or a high school student needing to improve your marks, the Adult Basic Education (ABE) courses at CapU are a great place to start to get into your select university program.
ABE courses are tuition-free for Canadian citizens and permanent residents and are available full-time or part-time, through online learning or in a classroom.
The department offers prerequisites in math, English, biology, chemistry, physics, computer science and history courses.
This Adult Education program can help you:
- successfully complete your high school diploma courses and achieve your BC Adult Graduation Diploma (Adult Dogwood);
- improve your marks in Grade 11 or Grade 12 courses needed as prerequisites for post-secondary studies;
- improve your GPA in college programs;
- complete university prerequisites; and
- get your English 100 credit and English 12 in the same semester.
ABE courses in English, math, biology, chemistry and physics will also be offered at the CapU Squamish campus starting in the Fall 2024 term.
For more information about Adult Basic Education at CapU, select from one of the options below, or, please contact email@example.com.