Develop your Sechelt language skills while learning more about the history and culture of the Sechelt nation. 7ewkw’chalap kwetl’ tiwsham she shashishalhem!
Come and learn about the language and culture of the Sechelt (shíshálh)Nation. You'll take introductory language courses as well as literature and other electives relevant to Sechelt linguistics and culture. You'll study at our Sunshine Coast campus and be taught by CapU instructors and Sechelt community members. Help increase fluency and keep the Sechelt language alive. The course is taught from a Sechelt perspective and is aimed at current and future Sechelt language teachers.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 30.00
Feb 4, 2020 - Feb 2, 2021
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Nov 16, 2020
Fee Payment Deadline
Dec 21, 2020 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.