This program does not accept applications. However students can apply to the Acting for Stage and Screen Diploma and work towards earning this credential.
Total program credits: 31.50
This program does not accept applications. However, Acting for Stage & Screen students can contact the department for more information about earning this credential. In some circumstances, with permission of the department, a student may use ASAS 190-195 and ASAS 290-295 to substitute for other required courses.
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.
For the official publication of programs, course descriptions and admission requirements please view the Capilano University Calendar (pdf).Apply to CapU