Applications for the May 9, 2023 Graduation are open from February 1 to April 1, 2023. Please log in to your myCapU account to apply.
Once in your account, select Student Services then Graduation Application to submit your Application for Graduation Assessment.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
Graduation and Application dates
|If you complete your
CapU courses before
|August 22, 2022||September 6, 2022||June 15, 2022||August 1, 2022||June 7 — 9, 2023|
|December 19, 2022||January 10, 2023||October 1, 2022||December 1, 2022||June 7 — 9, 2023|
|April 24, 2023||May 9, 2023||February 1, 2023||April 1, 2023||June 7 — 9, 2023|
|August 21, 2023||September 5, 2023||June 15, 2023||August 1, 2023||TBA|
To start your application, login to your myCapU account.
Once you have applied
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- If you have completed all program requirements, please check your graduation status from your myCapU account 8 weeks after submitting your application.
- If you are in your last term, please check your graduation status from your myCapU Account 2 weeks after the grade submission deadline on April 24, 2023.
- To check your graduation status please login to your student account:
- Once in your record go to your Student Profile -> Additional Links -> View Graduation Application Status
- Students with a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution must submit an official transcript to the Registrar’s Office by April 24, 2023 in order to graduate on May 9, 2023.
- If you have met the graduation requirements of your program, our University Senate will approve your graduation.
- Please note that all awarded applicants will receive a congratulatory email from the Registrar’s Office by the end of May 2023, after Senate has approved all graduates.
- All graduates will receive an email to register for the June 2023 Convocation Ceremony sent to their myCapU email address. For more information about Convocation, please visit our Convocation page.
- If your credential is not picked up at Convocation, it will be mailed to you in late June.