Applications for the January 11, 2022 Graduation are open from October 1 to December 1, 2021. Please log in to your myCapU account to apply.
Once in your account, select Student Services then Graduation Application to submit your Application for Graduation Assessment.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline||Convocation Date|
|August 23, 2021||September 7, 2021||June 15, 2021||August 1, 2021||February 24 & 25, 2022|
|December 20, 2021||January 11, 2022||October 1, 2021||December 1, 2021||February 24 & 25, 2022|
|May 2, 2022||May 10, 2022||February 1, 2022||April 1, 2022||June 9 & 10, 2022|
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- Students with a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution must submit an official transcript to the Registrar’s Office by the grade submission deadline on December 20, 2021 in order to graduate on January 11, 2022.
- If you have met the graduation requirements of your program, our University Senate will approve your graduation.
- If you have completed all program requirements, please check your graduation status from your myCapU Account 8 weeks after submitting your application.
- If you are in your last term, please check your graduation status from your myCapU Account during the first week of January.
- Please note that all eligible applicants will receive a congratulatory email from the Registrar’s Office by the end of January, after Senate has approved all graduates.
- All graduates will also be emailed an invitation to participate in the February 2022 Convocation Ceremony sent to your Capilano University student email address. For more information about Convocation, please visit the Convocation Ceremonies page.
- Any credentials that are not picked up at the Winter Convocation Ceremony will be sent via Canada Post regular mail to the address entered on the graduation application by the beginning of March.