Applications for the January 8, 2019 graduation are now open and will close December 1, 2018.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline|
|December 17, 2018||January 8, 2019||October 1, 2018||December 1, 2018|
|April 30, 2019||May 14, 2019||February 1, 2019||April 1, 2019|
|August 19, 2019||September 10, 2019||June 15, 2019||August 1, 2019|
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- If you have a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution you have to submit an official transcript to the Registrar's Office.
- If you’ve met the graduation requirements of your program, your graduation will be approved by our University Senate.
- An email confirming your graduation status will be sent to you 4 to 6 weeks after your application has been received.
- Eligible graduates will receive an invitation to the Spring Convocation ceremony in June 2019 at your CapU email address in Spring 2019.
Learn more about Convocation — the ceremony that celebrates your remarkable achievement and sets you on the path to your future.