Applications for the January 14, 2020 graduation are now closed. Applications for May 12, 2020 graduation will open on February 1, 2020.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline||Convocation Date|
|August 19, 2019||September 10, 2019||June 15, 2019||August 1, 2019||February 21, 2020|
|December 16, 2019||January 14, 2020||October 1, 2019||December 1, 2019||February 21, 2020|
|April 27, 2020||May 12, 2020||February 1, 2020||April 1, 2020||June 9, 2020|
|August 24, 2020||September 8, 2020||June 15, 2020||August 1, 2020||TBA|
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- Students with a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution must submit an official transcript to the Registrar’s Office by December 16, 2019, in order to graduate in January 14, 2020.
- If you have met the graduation requirements of your program, our University Senate will approve your graduation.
- If you have completed all program requirements, an email confirming your graduation status will be sent to you 4 to 6 weeks after your application has been received.
- If you are in your last term, an email confirming your graduation status will be sent to you 2 weeks after the grade submission deadline on December 16, 2019.
Learn more about Convocation — the ceremony that celebrates your remarkable achievement and sets you on the path to your future.