In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
Applications for the September 7, 2021 graduation are now open from June 15 to August 1, 2021. Please log in to your myCapU account to apply.
Once you are on your account, please go to the Graduation Application link to submit your application.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline||Convocation Date|
|August 23, 2021||September 7, 2021||June 15, 2021||August 1, 2021||February 25, 2022|
|December 20, 2021||January 11, 2022||October 1, 2021||December 1, 2021||February 25, 2022|
|May 2, 2022||May 10, 2022||February 1, 2022||April 1, 2022||June 2022|
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- Students with a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution must submit an official transcript to the Registrar’s Office by August 23, 2021 in order to graduate in September 7, 2021.
- If you have met the graduation requirements of your program, our University Senate will approve your graduation.
- If you have completed all program requirements, please check your graduation status in your myCapU Account 6 to 8 weeks after you submit your application online.
- If you are in your last term, please check your status in your myCapU Account 2 weeks after the grade submission deadline on August 23, 2021.
- Please note that all eligible applicants will receive a congratulatory email from the Registrar’s Office by the end of September, after Senate has approved the graduates.
- All graduates will receive their Credential on the mail (to the address indicated on the graduation application) by the beginning of October.
All graduates will receive an invitation to participate on the February 2022 Convocation Ceremony sent to your myCapU email address. For more information about Convocation, please visit our Convocation page.