Applications for the May 14, 2019 graduation are now closed. The next opportunity to graduate will be September 10, 2019.
In order to officially graduate from Capilano University you must submit an Application for Graduation.
|If you complete your CapU courses before||Graduation Date||Application Opens||Application Deadline||Convocation Date|
|December 17, 2018||January 8, 2019||October 1, 2018||December 1, 2018||June 3 & 4, 2019|
|April 30, 2019||May 14, 2019||February 1, 2019||April 1, 2019||June 3 & 4, 2019|
|August 19, 2019||September 10, 2019||June 15, 2019||August 1, 2019||TBA|
Once you’ve applied:
- Your student record will be assessed to confirm completion of your program requirements.
- A student with a Letter of Permission to take courses at another institution must submit an official transcript to the Registrar’s office by April 30, 2019, in order to graduate in May 2019.
- If you’ve met the graduation requirements of your program, your graduation will be approved by our University Senate.
- If you have completed all program requirements, an email confirming your graduation status will be sent to you 4 to 6 weeks after your application has been received. If you are in your last term, an email confirming your graduation status will be sent to you 2 weeks after the grade submission deadline on April 30, 2019.
- All eligible graduates from September 2018, January 2019 and May 2019 will receive an invitation to attend the Spring Convocation ceremony held in June 2019. This invitation will be sent to your CapU email address in Spring 2019.
Learn more about Convocation — the ceremony that celebrates your remarkable achievement and sets you on the path to your future.