The Motion Picture Arts Diploma is the first two years of the Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts Degree. Students in the degree program can work towards earning this credential.
- Apply the creative principles a writer uses to develop a screenplay and critique scripts for production purposes.
- Execute basic film directing skills, including conceiving a visual strategy for telling a story using motion picture arts, working with actors, and leading a film crew.
- Design and produce sophisticated short independent films while employing protocols of professional film set procedures and advanced technical skills in a professional manner.
- Schedule and budget the pre-production, production, and post-production of short independent films.
- Have a basic understanding of cinematic history.
This program does not accept applications. However, students can apply to the Bachelor of Motion Picture Arts Degree and work towards earning this credential.
Total program credits: 62.50