Early Childhood Care and Education - Special Needs Certificate
Faculty of Education, Health & Human Development
School of Education & Childhood Studies
Total program credits: 20.00
This program does not accept applications. However, Early Childhood Care and Education students in the diploma or degree programs can work towards earning this credential. C- is the minimum acceptable grade in all courses within the certificate. Students must also meet the university graduation requirements.
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents
- Pay your application fee
- Admissions will review your application and contact you
For the official publication of programs, course descriptions and admission requirements please view the Capilano University Calendar (pdf).Apply to CapU