The Kinesiology diploma program at Capilano University gives you training in a field that will enable you to create practical, workable solutions that help people live their healthiest lives.
The Diploma of Kinesiology program is still available to students; however, diploma applicants should apply to the Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree program where they have the option to exit the Degree program at the end of year two with a Diploma credential.
- Effectively communicate - in written and oral forms - using appropriate health and kinesiology terminology where applicable.
- Describe how physical, social and psychological factors impact the health of an individual and community.
- Collect, evaluate and interpret health and kinesiology research data
- Assess, design and implement health, fitness and educational programs.
- Utilize technology to analyze health and human movement.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and ethics.
Total program credits: 60.00
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.