The Community Leadership and Social Change Diploma program is not currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 terms.
This unique two-year program will help you grow into a community leader, with training in service learning, community-based research and program planning.
Build the skills and knowledge for careers in the community sector emphasizing community development, social change and social justice in the Community Leadership and Social Change diploma program.
You'll develop your abilities with classes in business writing, local government administration, social anthropology and human geography.
Graduates find employment in a broad range of jobs in the non-profit sector, and pursue further post-secondary education in community-related fields.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 60.00
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.