The Community Capacity Building (CCB) Citation is a unique program for students with lived experience in hands-on community work.
The course builds on your strengths and rounds out your existing skills and knowledge. Students often actively work or volunteer in the community sector.
Courses are offered in the evening in a Vancouver-based community space to support students who are working and/or busy with existing family and community commitments.
Many of our students bring life experience from all over the world and our classroom is rich with stories and wisdom we can all learn from.
Tuition and Fees Per Year
Note: Fees are subject to change. Some programs have fees for supplies and equipment that aren’t included in the estimate. To get an idea of what you’ll pay to study at CapU, try out our Tuition & Fees Estimator.
Total program credits: 6.00
Oct 1, 2019 - Sep 1, 2020
Course Registration & Waitlisting Starts
Jul 6, 2020
Fee Payment Deadline
Aug 24, 2020 4:00 PM
Note: Dates are subject to change.
How to apply
- Check the admissions requirements.
- Check the application and document deadlines for your program.
- Complete and submit your application through EducationPlannerBC.
- Upload all your required/supporting official documents.
- Pay your application fee.
- Admissions will review your application and contact you.