The Animation Fundamentals Citation introduces students to the process of creating traditional and computer animation.
In the program, you'll learn and practice animation techniques through hands-on exercises. You'll also gain new skills in drawing for animation, design, animation principles and digital animation.
This two-month citation is offered in the Summer term. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Design and prepare a portfolio of artwork suitable for applying to a full-time post-secondary animation program.
- Produce a portfolio that integrates the principles, techniques and skills acquired in their coursework.
- Develop introductory level competencies in the areas of character and location design, life-drawing and animation.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, dedication and work ethic required to be a successful member of a creative team.
- Create a future career plan of action by continually developing a portfolio through learning and practice.
English language requirements
English is the language of instruction at CapU. All applicants are required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
If English is not your first language or you’ve received your education in a language other than English, you must meet our English Language Requirements.
- High school graduation or
- currently enrolled in Grade 11 or equivalent
Total program credits: 7.50