General medical services are available to students at no charge on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the spring and fall terms.
Appointments may be made through the receptionist by calling 604 984 4964. The office can be found in the Birch Building, room BR249.
Doctors on campus are:
- Dr. Mona LEE, MD, CCFP
- Dr. Dedeshya Holowenko, Bsc.,MD, CCFP-EM, FCFP
This office also offers dental hygiene services. Book an appointment through Healthy Smile by calling 604 345 7103.
First aid on campus is administered by Campus Security:
- Internal calls: 1763
- External calls: 604 984 1763
- Campus Security is located in the Arbutus Building, room AR017
- First Aid Room is located in the Arbutus Building, room AR016
- First Aid Services are available on campus 24/7/365
All Campus Security guards are also fully qualified OFA2 (Occupational First Aid LvL2) attendants.