Capilano University offers exclusive student housing just a short distance from the North Vancouver campus.
Residence for Academic year 22/23 (Fall 2022)
Applications for Academic year (Fall/Spring) 22/23 opens in early October. Select apply for residence to start an application.
Fall 2022 offers will be sent in June 2022. Move-in day for Fall 2022 is August 31, 2022, starting at 9 a.m.
Please note that in light of the University's COVID protocols, in-person campus tours are not available amid COVID-19. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
FAQs for Fall/Spring 2022/2023
For detailed information about CapU Residence for the Fall/Spring 2022/2023 semesters, visit Frequently Asked Questions.
Your home away from home awaits!
Open to full-time students, CapU Residence provides an affordable, safe and convenient housing option, supported by live-in residence advisors. Our community offers engaging programs and activities that help you grow and succeed in school while you meet new people and build lasting friendships.
Off-campus student residence virtual tour
Take a virtual tour of Capilano University's off-campus student residence by watching this student-produced video by Lydia Alemu.
- October 1, 2021 – Academic year 2022-23 application opens
- October 31, 2021 – Spring 2022 application opens (changed)
- Early November, 2021 – Winter break stay application opens (added)
- February 7, 2022 – Summer 2022 application opens (added)
- April 10, 2022 – Priority Fall/Spring 2022-23 application deadline
- May 31, 2022 – Late Fall/Spring 2022-23 application deadline
- June 1, 2022 – Fall/Spring 2022-23 waitlist application opens
- August 31, 2022 – Fall move-in day