School of Humanities - English
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
604.984.4957 ext. 4957
Fir Building, room FR404
Masters, Indigenous Education, University of Saskatchewan, 2011.
Bachelor of Arts, Theatre, University of Lethbridge, 2005.
"Knowledge is meant to be shared."
Bobbi-Lee Copeland (Masters, University of Saskatchewan, 2011) is from T'it'q'et, one of the eleven Indigenous communities that make up St'at'imc Nation. Tústine is her ucwalmicw name, Dan Nui Nui is her Mandarin name, and Bobbi-Lee Copeland is her English name.
Copeland has been living and working on the beautiful territories of the LíỈwat, xʷməθkʷəỷəm (Musqueam), shíshálh (Sechelt), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and SəỈílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations since January 2023.
- English at Capilano University, 2023-present.
- St'at'imc language at Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, 2021-2022.
- Indigenous Studies at University of Victoria, 2022.
- Indigenous Language and Culture Teacher with Sooke School District, 2019-2020.
- English, Building Success for Tomorrow, Learns Program at Camosun College, 2013-2020.
- English as a Second Language with Disney English in Beijing China, 2016-2017.
- Adult Literacy Instructor with Lillooet Library Association, 2008-2011.