Applications for the Fall 2021 term are now closed. Applications for the Spring 2022 term will open in December.
Please fill out the form below to request a mentor, and check your myCapU email for the next steps.
We are excited about welcoming you to Capilano University!
As a new international student at CapU, you have the opportunity to be matched with a mentor based on your academic program and your specific preferences.
A mentor is an experienced current CapU student who is part of the International Leadership and Mentorship Program at CapU.
This is a free service designed to make your transition to CapU and Vancouver easier.
Our exceptional group of mentors are keen to:
- Help you get acquainted with CapU;
- Connect you with departments and student life service areas;
- Introduce you to new friends;
- Introduce you to Canadian culture, holidays, celebrations and Vancouver's vibrant lifestyle; and
- Share personal experiences on how to succeed in classes or reach out to instructors with questions, as well as where to seek support on different topics on campus.
Note: If you have not heard from your mentor shortly after your New International Student Orientation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.