If you’re a Grade 12 student in BC or the Yukon, here’s how you can report your mid-term grades to us.

Report your grades directly to us if:

  • you’re in Grade 12
  • you’ve applied to study here this fall
  • your school used the BC or Yukon high school curriculum.

You can report your grades to us between January 15 and March 31.

If you miss the March 31 deadline don’t worry—you can still submit your grades through the BC Education Ministry website.

We’ll contact you about your admission status after we’ve received your grades from the ministry.

Registrar's Office Hours

Monday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.