If you need assistance or have a question about safety and security on campus, you can contact our security office.
For general inquiries, you can contact the CapU Main Campus switchboard at:
- Phone: 604 986 1911
- Location: Birch Building, room BR212, North Vancouver campus
Safety & security
For help with security, first aid, Safe Walk or lost and found, you can reach us by:
- Phone: 604 984 1763 (24/7 year-round)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Arbutus Building, room AR017, next to Cap Card Center, North Vancouver campus
kálax-ay | the Sunshine Coast Campus
If you're at the Sunshine Coast Campus:
- you can also contact Paladin Security (mobile patrol service only) by phone at 604 296 3131.
Tips when reporting an incident
- Know your location
- Prepare to answer questions
- Listen carefully
- Remain calm and speak clearly
To report an incident or crime, please fill out the report an incident form.