To learn more about study skills, attend a Student Success Workshop (pre-registration not necessary) or make an appointment to see the Learning Specialist. To make an appointment, please visit Counselling Services, Birch Building, room BR267, or call 604 984 1744.
Each Monday, running from Jan. 13 – March 19, join us in LB215 for free mindfulness meditation sessions. These free, half-hour sessions start at noon and are open to all CapU students.
The following handouts are available to our students:
Personal Interest Handouts
- Coping with Depression (pdf)
- Developing Positive Self-Esteem (pdf)
- Managing Test Anxiety (pdf)
- Panic Attacks (pdf)
- Preventing Suicide (pdf)
- Services for Students (pdf)
- Strategies for Managing Stress (pdf)
- Top 10 University Survival Skills (pdf)