Your first time on campus will be a fun and meaningful one!
- Meet CapU staff and instructors who are here to teach, coach and guide you.
- Get to know your mentors! They're eager to support you and show you around.
- Receive tips on how to use your Welcome Guide for International Students.
- Attend workshops aimed to help you do well in class and adjust to your life in Vancouver.
- Explore your new university and expand your network.
- Enjoy complimentary lunch and refreshments with your new friends!
Sign up for New International Student Orientation
|Spring 2020||Summer 2020||Fall 2020|
|Date||Friday, Jan. 3, 2020||Thursday, May 7, 2020||Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020|
|Time||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Check-in starts at 8 a.m.
|9 a.m. – 3 p.m.||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Location||BlueShore Financial Centre for the Performing Arts||Centre for Sport and Wellness||Centre for Sport and Wellness|
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information through responsible information management practices. We collect, use, retain, disclose and dispose of personal information in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), other applicable legislation and Capilano University privacy management practices.
This form collects personal information for the purposes of new international student orientation. It is collected by Capilano University under (s)(26)(c) of FIPPA. By submitting this form, you are providing your consent for International Student Orientation to collect and use this information for this purpose. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.