Who is using open resources at CapU?
The visibility of Open on campus is growing, from Chemistry to Psychology, Women's and Gender Studies to Statistics.
In 2020 alone, over 25 courses at Capilano used Open Educational Resources.
This resulted in savings of $123,200 for more than 850 students.
Want to participate?
These CapU courses in the Spring 2021 term are using open resources:
- PSYC 100 (all sections)
- PSYC 101 (all sections)
- GEOG 112 - Section 01 (Karen Ewing)
- GEOG 112 - Section 02 (Geoffrey Reith)
- SOC 100 - Section 02 (Sean Ashley)
- STAT 101 - Section 01 (Mahshid Atapour)
- STAT 101 - Section 02 (Mahshid Atapour)